Universal Industries LLC Terms & Conditions (NV)
- No consignment or conditional sales.
- No minimum order for self-pick-up orders.
- Minimum order required for free local delivery: $200 (greater Las Vegas area). Orders between $100 and $200 in the Las Vegas area incur a $10 delivery fee. No deliveries for orders under $100.
- Delivery charges for Nevada orders outside the greater Las Vegas area are available upon request.
- A restocking fee of 10% applies to return item(s) that are 1) not damaged, 2) in original packaging, and 3) picked up by Universal. (5% if dropped off by customer…all other requirements apply)
- Restocking fees will apply after (10) business days starting from invoice date.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All measurements are approximate.
- Some items may not be exactly as shown in catalog pictures.
- Universal Industries does not handle end-user calls/visits. All such inquiries will be directed back to the dealer.
The Universal Industries LLC showroom is for Dealer use only.
- Showroom items are for sale as new.
- Items damaged during customer demos are the responsibility of the attending Dealer.
- Customer is expected to pay all related invoices within their designated account payment terms.
- No deductions are allowed without MRB authorization.
- The credit department will hold orders if customers do not remit payments within their terms.
- Payment options: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Business Check and Debit or Credit Card (except American Express) are all approved payments.
- Debit and credit card payments incur an additional 2% transaction fee of total order.
- Any return check will be subject to a $25.00 NSF bank service fee.
- After (3) NSF checks, customer will be placed on Prepay/Cash Only status.
- Customers designated as “Prepay/Cash” status must either prepay on an accepted debit or credit card the day before delivery to verify funds, or provide cash, cashier’s check or money order at the point of delivery.
- NO CASH REFUNDS.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required for ALL returns, exchanges and/or repairs.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide adequate and complete information in a timely manner when processing an RMA claim.
- All RMA requests require inspection by an authorized Universal Industries employee/agent.
- RMAs left dormant for 30 days are automatically closed for inaction.
- No credits may be issued until receipt of signed RMA form and approved product inspection.
- Customers are responsible for counting and inspecting merchandise upon delivery. A signed delivery ticket is evidence that all delivery counts were accurate and accepted by the customer.
- If a piece arrives damaged, it is the customer’s responsibility to report the non-conformance within 24 hours from delivery or pick up date. Send all inquiries to: email@example.com or text 702-619-1189.
- At time of claim at least (3) well-lit photos at different angles must be sent to begin the claims process. For mattress warranty claims, photos must include all angles and be well-lit.
- Universal Industries LLC will only pick up RMA claim product at the retail dealer location; no exceptions.
- Universal Industries reserves the right to repair or replace non-conforming product within (1) year of purchase.
- Any freight charges or delivery fees associated with a return or warranty claim will be at the Dealer’s expense.
- No returns for buyer’s remorse.
General Warranty Statement and MRB
Universal Industries LLC provides a general warranty for workmanship defects as well as certain product specific warranties as noted below, and will provide exchange, repair or credit on approved claims for up to (1) year from the date of purchase. All warranty related issues are handled by the Universal Industries Material Review Board (MRB) and processed by the customer service agent in charge of MRB activities. See product specific warranty policies below.
General Warranty Conditions and Procedures
- All warranty claims must follow the Universal Industries MRB policy and procedures for RMA processing, including any product/manufacturer specific procedures. Contact your customer service rep (CSR-MRB) for more details.
- All RMA request for warranty action require proper and authorized inspection of the piece and MRB approval.
- All warranty claims require at least (3) well-lit photos at different angles. Some products may require additional photos for processing purposes. See product specific warranties for more details.
- Universal Industries LLC reserves the right to attempt to repair and return defective product first; however, where this is not feasible and/or possible, a credit will be issued or product of similar type and equal value provided
- In the case of warranty replacement, every reasonable effort will be made to replace product same for same; however, in the event same product is no longer available, Universal Industries may offer credit or replacement with similar product of equal value.
- This warranty covers merchandise intended for residential use only and does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional or rental use.
- This warranty is made solely with the retail dealer and is not transferable under any circumstances. Universal Industries LLC will not entertain warranty claims directly with the end-user at any time or for any reason.
- This warranty supersedes and replaces all implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose. No representative, employee, or agent of Universal Industries or any other person is authorized to assume for Universal Industries LLC any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Universal Industries LLC merchandise except as described above
The warranty is void for any of the following conditions:
- Improper use or maintenance of the merchandise resulting in damage or premature wear.
- Any product modification by the Dealer, consumer or other party not authorized in writing by Universal Industries LLC will void the warranty.
- Floor samples, discontinued or close out items sold “As Is” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- Cost of packaging and shipping to and from Universal is not covered by the warranty unless expressly arranged by Universal Industries LLC.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation, assembly or maintenance.
- Damages incurred by accidents or abuse.
- Minor variations or differences between floor samples or printed illustrations and merchandise.
Upholstery: Frame, Motion Mechanism, Fabric, Cushions and Stitching (1-Year Warranty)
- Universal Industries LLC offers a one (1) year limited frame warranty to the original buyer against defects in material and workmanship, which for the purposes of this warranty are defined as causing the product to be structurally or mechanically unsound, or substantially altering the appearance of the piece, and only applies under the conditions of normal usage and does not apply to defects resulting from misuse, accidents, negligence or normal wear.
- The reclining mechanism is warranted to be free from defects in design materials and workmanship.
- Fabric and outside cover materials are warranted against wear under normal use, care and condition. This warranty does not cover shrinkage, piling, or fading due to chemical after-treatments or improper cleaning. Use of chemical treatment or improper cleaning void this warranty.
- Seat cushions are warranted against defects and loss of foam resiliency under normal use, but not against normal softening and flattening that occurs in all foam products over time during normal use and care.
- Stitching is warranted against slippage under normal use and care.
Case Goods: (90-Day Warranty)
- Case goods are warranted for (90) days.
General Mattress Warranty Guidelines
Mattresses are covered by manufacturer specific warranties. The following guidelines are provided only as a guide and not intended to be all inclusive. Dealers should review and become familiar with specific product details including applicable warranty periods, conditions, details and exclusions in order to serve their appropriately customers when a potential claim arises.
- Always use a mattress protector pad to protect the condition of your mattress and preserve your warranty rights.
- Law tags must be attached to proceed with claim.
- Mattress warranties are void once there are any stains, body fluid or discoloration of any kind.
- The use of cleaning fluids may void the warranty.
- The use of improper or inadequate foundation may void the warranty.
- Folding, standing or jumping on the mattress may cause damage and void the warranty.
- Never use a heating pad or electric blanket on a memory foam (viscoelastic) containing mattress.
- Never smoke or use open flames around a mattress.
- Any unsanitary condition will void the warranty.
- Consumer firmness/comfort preference is not covered under the warranty.
- Normal body impressions are not covered under the warranty. (See manufacturer for specific criteria)
- Corner guards are not covered under the warranty.
- Pillows are not covered by any warranty.
You can call us M-F 9-5 Sat 9-3
Phone : (702) 434-1694